A major concern with regard to hair for both men and women, is falling wires. Every day, we lose 50-70 hairs , especially during sleep, because of friction on the pillow, and the time to wash and comb.
The loss is typically considered a natural and very common according to dermatologists . When the condition worsens, however, it may be necessary to resort to remedies for hair loss .
The problem starts when the fall increases, surpassing over 200 wires. Thus, the hair starts to get shorter, thin, fragile and color loss. The result can be baldness installing new wiring, and not compensate for losses.
It is known that 80% of men have expressed the problem until 70 years, and 30% of women will have up to 50 years of age. However, currently there are remedies for hair loss that can help treat and help alleviate the problem.
Use of remedies for hair loss
Farewell to the fall of the wires is not easy, but it is possible to make use of remedies for hair loss . No cure baldness or androgenetic alopecia , which affect both men and women, manifested progressively
. In case of suspicion, it is recommended to consult a dermatologist to get a better chance to control the process. https://www.apsense.com/article/hypothyroidism-revolution-treatment-of-low-thyroid-function.html\
There are only two ways of trying to lock the miniaturization of wiring and promote growth of new: medicine and surgery . Who do not get results with remedies for hair loss , you can resort to capillaries.
The basis of medical treatment is the reduction of DHT and the protection of receptors against their action. The usual benefits are the reduction of speed of installation of baldness after 6 or 8 months
of continuous use.
Besides not exist in short-term treatment, the patient needs to understand that therapy should be continuous between 16 and 50 years old. This period is that occurs miniaturization process , noting that the aggressions between 25 and 35 years are the strongest.
Types of remedies
By adopting remedies for hair loss , management varies with each patient, before their clinical and personal characteristics. Treatment should always be accompanied by a doctor. Meet some remedies for hair loss that can be used in the prevention or treatment against baldness:
- Zymo HSOR : enzyme complex which increases by 73% the number of wires after 6 months of treatment;
- Minoxidil : improves circulation to the scalp and retards hair fall;
- Finasteride : blocks the action of DHT on the hair bulbs of receptors predisposed to baldness wires;
- 17 Alpha Estradiol : indicated in cases of decreases in the anagen hair loss by hormonal factors;
- Ketoconazole Shampoo : antifungal used topically to the scalp to reduce the population of fungi and excess oil;
Revivogen : contains natural ingredients that reduce the local production of DHT, block the androgen receptors and stimulate hair growth;
- Tricógena Auxin : improves blood flow in the scalp and intercellular exchanges, strengthening the root and the wires;